Search Engine Marketing (SEM), is increasingly important in today’s Internet dominated world, providing visibility to a website through the search engine result pages (SERPS). With the increasing usage of Google, Yahoo, and Bing, having an effective Search Engine Marketing strategy is essential for every industry and business size.
Nearly 90% of search engine users click on the first page of search results. If you want to enhance your online business, you need to be on the first page of search results. Your competitors are already doing this, so do not hesitate to contact us with any questions you may have.
Our Search Engine Marketing Strategies:
Organic Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Paid Search Marketing, also called Pay Per Click (PPC) Marketing, have been proven to be the most cost effective strategies in capturing targeted product inquires and online sales. Since the number of Internet users is growing everyday in the United States, most businesses and individuals now use search engines when looking for products and services on the Internet.
Search Engine Optimization
Organic search engine optimization involves editing and modifying the code, content, and internal link structure as well as other on-page and off-page factors to push a website up the search engine rankings on major search engines like Google, Yahoo & Bing.
Optimizing a website with organic methods should ideally achieve the top placement in the search engine result pages for a strategically defined set of keywords. Learn more about our search engine optimization services.
Pay Per Click Advertising
Pay per click advertising or paid search marketing, involves bidding on target keywords for good ad spots on the search engine result pages. Your ads will then show up at the top, bottom or on the right hand side of the SERPS for your keywords of choice. You pay the search engines for the ads only when someone clicks on them. Learn more about our pay per click services.
Web Marketing Analytics
Web marketing analysis is the study of visitor, navigation, and traffic patterns on a website to determine the success of a given website. A well-implemented web marketing analytic is not just a tool for measuring website traffic but can be a tracking metrics genious.
What happens if your website isn’t working?
It’s every business’s nightmare. You’ve created a great, sharp-looking site, spent money on bells and whistles and put lots of thought into your company’s online presence. But – when you crunch the numbers – you realize your site isn’t generating enough sales or leads. Worse, when you Google your business, you’re buried under multiple pages of search engine results.
If this sounds like you, you don’t need to panic. You do need All Insites Innovations SEO.
What’s All Insites Innovations SEO?
You’ve heard of the cloak of invisibility? SEO (Search Engine Optimization) is like the cloak of visibility – it instantly makes your website visible, obvious and available on major search engines. When potential customers search for your services, your company will be at the top of the first page of search results. Customers can’t miss you. And they’ll be much more likely to hire you. Statistics show that most online searchers are lazy – they don’t look beyond the first page of results. So it’s vital that your company is on that page.
What We Do
At All Insites, our innovative SEO approach has two “prongs”. We focus on increasing:
– Organic traffic. We get potential customers to visit your site.
– Conversions from organic traffic. We turn these visitors into paying customers for your business.
Simple, right? Sure – if you know how!
How We Do It
Our SEO Innovations team applies a systematic approach to keyword rankings, boosting your site to top visibility on major search engines over a period of 6-12 months. We regularly achieve first page, and even #1 spot rankings, for our clients – and bring them increased business 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Here are the key steps in the SEO process:
1: We research keywords. What are your potential clients looking for? The team researches keyword trends in exhaustive detail, identifying new trends and keeping tabs on the constantly changing landscape of keywords and phrases. Popular search terms change every month, so we update our research on a regularly scheduled basis. This process doesn’t stop when your site goes live – we continuously search, update and improve, using both free and paid tools.
2: We analyze your competitors. Who’s stealing your customers? All Insites does the detective work to figure out why your competitors are ahead – and how you can beat them. We analyze the keywords your rivals are ranking well for, and which ones aren’t working for them; then we put that knowledge to work for you. In addition, we research your competitors’ backlinks (links on other sites that direct traffic to the competitor’s site) and create new, better backlinks that point to your site. Anything they can do, you can do better! Just like keyword research, competitor analysis is an ongoing process. The team constantly monitors your competition and stays one step ahead.
3. We optimize your site. Your site may look great, but if search engines can’t find it, it’s not doing its job. Our innovation team optimizes the individual pages of your site to support advanced SEO techniques and processes. Sometimes, we’ll re-design or reconfigure entire pages of your site to make them search engine friendly – for instance, we may re-create your site with an open-source CMS (Content Management System) like WordPress. Our goal is to make each page of your site accessible to major search engines, so they can easily find and display you to potential customers.
4. We create fresh SEO content. Google loves original content – fresh web pages, SEO press releases, blog posts, articles and white papers. The more new content you release, the higher your search engine rankings will be. Of course, you have to create the right kind of optimized content – which is where the copy writing team steps in. We’ve mastered Google’s new post-Panda requirements, and we can quickly generate content that keeps you at the top of search results. We specialize in power articles (descriptive, detailed articles that establish thought leadership in your field) and SEO articles that are promoted off your website on other sites, creating quality back-links.
5. We optimize conversions. Our SEO strategies generate lots of traffic – but what happens once those visitors arrive on your site? All Insites uses sophisticated analytics to track how visitors interact with your website, test onsite elements, and improve conversion rates by determining what “works” and what doesn’t. Then, we take that knowledge back to the drawing board and update your site for improved ROI (Return on Investment).
6. We generate local SEO traffic. If you have a local business, you need geo-targeting that will help customers in your area find your specific services. We help your business rank for combinations of location-specific keywords, as well as pulling in local search sources (Yahoo Local, Google Places, Yelp, etc.) to increase SEO traffic “right where you live.” If your business has a physical presence, you need All Insites Innovations local SEO.
To get started with SEO for your website, contact us today. The dedicated team at All Insites is eager to help your customers find you!